How to take part in the stormbreak challenge
Taking part in the stormbreak challenge is easy - your goal is to stormbreak for 25 days.
Every day that you watch and participate in one or more stormbreaks, your progress will be logged on your stormbreak progress pathway.
- Create an account (an adult must do this on behalf of a child/children*)
- Choose a stormbreak to do based on how you feel, what you'd like to achieve or what you enjoy - there are lots to choose from and the number is growing!
- Take part in the fun 5 - 10 minute sessions where one of our stormbreak coaches will get you moving.
You can also:
- Choose a new stormbreak from our library of stormbreaks at any time.
- Collect digital badges and printable certificates after every 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 completed stormbreaks (You can complete as many stormbreaks as you like in a day but you can only move one step along the pathway per day)
- Challenge yourself to see how long it takes you to complete 25 days of stormbreaks! You can do one a day for 25 days or take it more slowly!
- Watch expert video's on the mental health concepts of resilience, self-care, relationships, self-worth and hope & optimism
- Watch animations explaining the mental health concepts in a child-friendly manner
* All stormbreak participation should be supervised by the trusted adult, parent, carer/guardian as account holder. Why not join in and share the stormbreak experience?